A reminder that you must keep your students home from school if they have any Covid-19 symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath,
- Muscle/body aches,
- Loss of smell/taste,
- Sore throat,
- Congestion/runny nose,
- Nausea or vomiting.
If your child has a medical condition which includes any one of the symptoms previously mentioned, you can get a doctor's note saying what the condition is, what the symptoms are, and what worsening conditions would require the student to be sent home.
If you have any questions please call me at 575-812-5904.
Thank you, Heather Pollard
- All visitors must report to the front entrance of the school.
- Once admitted to the school, visitors must sign in with the front desk staff.
- Visitors must provide a valid Driver's License/ID to the front office staff.
- The ID’s will be run through our security system.
- Visitors will be escorted to their destination and should be escorted to the front desk when they have completed their business. Visitors will wear a visitor badge.
- All visitors will sign out with the front desk staff prior to leaving the school campus.
- Visitors who intend to volunteer with their child’s teacher must complete a visitor request form which includes a background check with the Alamogordo Public Schools.
Per our New Mexico Public Education Toolkit (July, 2022):
Adults that come on campus during school hours and who have not provided evidence of vaccination are required to complete a COVID-screening, including temperature check, upon entry. All visitors must follow relevant COVID-safe practices